Select your state to view its frequently asked questions

General Questions

Registration Questions

California requires you to either pay for registration in which case Smog and Insurance is required or Second Option is to register it as a( NON-OP) not on the street or public area, you must do this by 30 past registration date . Along with that you will not need to provide proof of insurance or smog.
We can always start your transaction with info you provide however, originals ink signed documents are required to complete.

Quick and EZ title and tags can usually get Registration suspension Remove AFTER you have paid the $14.00 reinstatement fee and have proof of insurance SR-22.

This link takes you right to DMV.s portal to pay Reinstatement.

NO our expertise is in Registration and Title.

DMV has a form for just about everything and I can get them to you.

If we are also completing a tile or registration transaction